Volunteer Today at Big Hearts Small City Inc.
Volunteers are required to assist in the following areas:
At our Greater Moncton Bed Donation Program
- Warehouse/Labour – loading, unloading, sorting, packing, inventory management, cleaning and general maintenance. Heavy Lifting duties
- Delivery – pick-up and delivery of donated items. Heavy Lifting duties
At our Moncton Office Space
- We need people with some office experience with data entry, meeting clients, completing paperwork. Work on a computer with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Some other office programs as well.
- Special Events – Committee participation, fundraising activities, special events, etc.
As a volunteer you'll be asked the following:
- Support the mission and goals of our not-for-profit organization
- Hold yourself to the highest standard while "on duty."
- Be courteous and respectful to all people at all times
- Respect operating protocols and procedures
- Be willing to be a contributing member of our team
- Have a positive and flexible attitude
All volunteers are required to:
- Provide current contact information
- Sign a confidentiality/privacy agreement
- Provide a clear security clearance (if necessary)
- Provide proof of training and certifications if necessary (drivers license or abstract, etc.)
- If a a driver for us you must have clean driving record for last 6 years
- Complete their volunteer responsibilities in a safe and respectful manner.
If you would like to consider volunteering with our organization, please contact us at: 506-871-8920 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org