It is with very broken hearts we have to say officially we are closed down for operations effective today Monday Sept 17, 2018. We are closed due to lack of financial support and also no volunteers.
Volunteer Today at Big Hearts Small City Inc.
Volunteers are required to assist in the following areas:
At our Greater Moncton Bed Donation Program
- Warehouse/Labour – loading, unloading, sorting, packing, inventory management, cleaning and general maintenance. Heavy Lifting duties
- Delivery – pick-up and delivery of donated items. Heavy Lifting duties
At our Moncton Office Space
- We need people with some office experience with data entry, meeting clients, completing paperwork. Work on a computer with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Some other office programs as well.
- Special Events – Committee participation, fundraising activities, special events, etc.
As a volunteer you'll be asked the following:
- Support the mission and goals of our not-for-profit organization
- Hold yourself to the highest standard while "on duty."
- Be courteous and respectful to all people at all times
- Respect operating protocols and procedures
- Be willing to be a contributing member of our team
- Have a positive and flexible attitude
All volunteers are required to:
- Provide current contact information
- Sign a confidentiality/privacy agreement
- Provide a clear security clearance (if necessary)
- Provide proof of training and certifications if necessary (drivers license or abstract, etc.)
- If a a driver for us you must have clean driving record for last 6 years
- Complete their volunteer responsibilities in a safe and respectful manner.
If you would like to consider volunteering with our organization, please contact us at: 506-871-8920 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org